Balance to Bloom Free Training: Finding Balance and Creating Healthy Habits Your Way
Wanna know how to bloom into your healthiest and most confident self while creating improved healthy habits to feel less crazy around food and your body?
Of course you do, that's why you're here!
In this FREE LIVE training I’m going to be spilling the tea on the six ways to get you started on finding balance and creating improved healthy habits that feel fun to you and not at all restrictive.
If you think about food 24/7, are an emotional eater, struggle to really stick to a certain plan, feel less than comfortable in your own skin and just feel a little crazy (okay maybe a lot crazy) around food and your body, then this free training is absolutely for you!
I can say with absolute certainty that when I started following these six specific steps over five years ago, they changed the game for me.
I was able to go from food and body obsessed (and not in a good way) to feeling at ease around food, and actually started to like what I saw in the mirror.
Helping you take those same first baby steps to a healthier life on your terms is why I’m hosting this free training for you.
In this FREE training, you'll discover:
- Why being willing to try something new can help you to feel less crazy around food and your body
- How you can start to make decisions about food based more on your feelings around food vs. measuring
- What exploring looking at food as a neutral resource could mean for overall improved healthy habits
- Why looking at your body as public enemy number one is holding you back from feeling confident in your own skin
- How finding the right support will get you to feeling confident about your food choices and feeling sexy in your own skin