Think of this like a Tupperware party where you don’t feel pressured to purchase anything at the end.
It’s your opportunity to actually have FUN while meal planning! (And yes, it can actually be fun).
Here’s what will go down:
- Show up (or host) in your yoga pants, mom bun and no make up (or jeans if you’d like to get fancy)
- We’ll talk through two different meal planning template options (paper formats provided)
- Then we’ll use cookbooks, family recipes or any other format (except Pinterest…I’ll explain why) to find recipes that are 30 minutes or less that your family will love
- We’ll create your meal plan for that coming week, along with a grocery list
- We’ll also talk through all the tips and tricks to simplify meal planning to make it a whole lot less overwhelming
- Then we’ll cook a meal together that you can incorporate into your meal plan for the week take home that night
- All while having fun with your girlfriends you don’t get to see often enough
- Two meal planning templates
- Resource 1-pager detailing everything we chat through during the session to reference again
- Groceries supplied for one meal (four servings) + a bottle of wine
- Access to a private Facebook group where we can continue to share meal plans, recipes and continued tips
- This event is up to four guests total (host + three friends)
- If you’re hosting (i.e. bringing guests to your home), please choose this at checkout
- You can also use HAPPYHOST to receive 10% off
- You will receive an email to provide three potential dates to schedule your event
- I will plan to show up at your home 30 minutes prior to the event start with your friends to set up food and do any minimal prep
- This sign up is per individual
- Post purchase: You will receive a link post to a form to indicate any food allergies or any “absolutely will not eat” foods
- If you’re attending as a guest, please also indicate in the form who your host is
There are no reviews yet.