A consistent meditation practice has many benefits:
- Promotes better sleep
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves symptoms of depression
- Relieves pain
- Boosts memory
- Sharpens focus and concentration
- And supports cardiovascular health
But how do you gain these immense benefits when you can’t even fathom having enough time to meditate because of your busy schedule and kids always around, or the dog won’t stop barking long enough for a quiet moment?
Meditation feels out of reach. Like that thing your friend who has a less stressful job and no kids does on a regular basis. Who has time to sit for 30 minutes in quiet? You’re lucky to get five.
That’s exactly what the Meditation Crash Course was made for. The super busy woman who knows there’s benefits to a consistent meditation practice, but can never find the time to do it. Or does it once only to be interrupted and her mind couldn’t stop racing long enough to get anything out of it.
The Meditation Crash Course if for you if:
⌚ You feel like you have no time in your insanely busy schedule
🧠 You’ve tried to meditate in the past but you can only think about your to-do list when you close your eyes
🤯 You’re feeling super overwhelmed and stressed out and can’t add another thing to your to-dos
👨👩👧👦 You have multiple kids and no quiet time
🧘 You’ve meditated in the past, but don’t have a consistent routine
📱 You’ve downloaded a free meditation app, but rarely use it
💆 Meditation feels like a nice self care practice that realistically will never happen
In this easy to follow course (two ‘how to’ audios and seven potent meditations), you’ll be guided through:
- Basics of getting started with meditation
- Releasing meditation expectations so that you can do it on your terms
- How to calm the constant chatter in your mind
- Intention setting
- Go-to meditations for stress relief, clearing your mind, setting intentions, etc.
This is also an incredible course if you’ve ever downloaded a free meditation app but have felt overwhelmed by the sheer amount of content available. We’re simplifying meditation here and providing you with what will become your go-to meditations for stress relief, sleep, calming the monkey mind and more.
It will become your go-to for meditation and help release the overwhelm that free meditation apps can sometimes bring on because there are just too many meditations to choose from.
Here’s what you’ll receive within the Meditation Crash Course:
- Short audio and PDF detailing how to release the traditional expectations of meditation, how to fit it into your busy schedule, different methods for meditation and how to use it to reduce stress and anxiety
- Short audio and PDF with tips and tricks on how to actually calm the chatter in your mind. To stop thinking about your to-do list, unfolded laundry or all the other things you “should” be doing to receive the biggest impacts of meditation
- 7 exclusive guided meditations (10 minutes or less) that will be come your go-to’s:
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Helping you sleep
- 1 minute deep breathing to calm your nervous system
- Calming the monkey mind
- Getting to neutral in triggering situations
- Movement meditation
- Journal prompts PDF to help observe thoughts and feelings from the meditation and any action steps you might take that day
Pre-sale: When you order today the Meditation Crash Course will be delivered to your inbox on April 3, 2023
There are no reviews yet.